Do you have a small builder-grade bathroom that you want to renovate? Are you worried you might not fit all your bathroom basics in a small area? Stress no more as the suggestions below will assist you to prepare for clever bathrooms Melbourne builders offer to maximise the space of your bathroom.
Among the greatest difficulties of bathroom makeovers is the size. Aiming to put a sink and keep the toilet up to code is one difficulty that house owners generally come across. With the assistance of specialists, you can change your small bathroom from dull to fab!
- Install a Wider Mirror — This works well in small areas and allow 2 individuals to use it at the same time. When preparing for small bathroom renovations, every inch is important. Make certain to offer your requirements to your trusted builder for renovating bathrooms Melbourne has today.
- Set Up a Corner Sink — If you have a small bathroom, every inch counts. A pedestal sink can interfere with traffic. It is much better to set up a corner sink as it will only occupy corner space and leave the rest open for something else.
- Utilise a Banjo-Style Arrangement — This minimalist design is best for renovating small bathrooms Melbourne builders offer. Just extend the counter over the toilet to develop an adequate area for a couple of required products. Stone or a wood slab can be used to extend the counter space. Check it out at CMD Bathroom Renovations
- Hang Your Toilet — One method you can conserve a couple of valuable inches in a small bathroom is to hang your toilet. Keep the tank recessed into the wall. This permits you to have additional flooring area. You can speak with specialists in full bathroom renovations Melbourne has today to set it up for you.
- Use a Shower Curtain Instead of a Glass Door– You can conserve more area with a shower drape than a glass door as it doesn’t require door clearance. Choose a shower-tub combination that suits small spaces.
- Take Advantage of Your Windows — If you have no area left for your mirror, you can hang it in front of a window. This will double up as a personal privacy screen and vanity mirror. You can purchase a mirror that will match the style of your window or one with a contrasting shape. An oval-shaped mirror installed over a narrow window, for example, will create a dramatic effect in the bathroom when sunlight passes through the corners.
Small or large, it is highly recommended that you speak to experts about renovating your bathroom. With years of experience and knowledge in the industry, they can provide you with insights on the best design, layout, and fixtures to use.
When space is at a premium, they can create a smart layout that guarantees everything you need in a functional bathroom is installed without causing the room to shrink further.
You may visit http://www.cmdplumbing.com.au/ if you want to find the best bathroom renovations Melbourne has to offer. They have been renovating bathrooms in Melbourne for more than a decade, making them a trusted contractor. Don’t settle for anything less.